Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fighting Temptation


Yesterday was my 1st day on the no carb high protein diet. So far I have done great but certain foods are still sooooo tempting.
Today was potatoes for me and I have resisted temptation. I think that each day will get easier. I mean Its been almost a year since I've had Mac & Cheese and before I could swear that not eating it was a crime!

Fighting the temptation will get easier I know so I just have to hold on and stay strong and remember my goal.
I know I will fight temptation all the time so if I can handle it now I know I will be able to later. My goal is so important
to me that I know with that in mind and all the love and support from my family and friends I will have no issues.

Well gonna go watch a movie with my babe and do some graphic work!

No comments:

Post a Comment