Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Support

It is required that I go to one support group. I am nervous about it since I am a private person, but at the same time its nice knowing I am not alone. I wanted an outlet where I can talk about everything and others without having to go anywhere or to look for others in my area and possibly go out maybe have a support group in a home environment with WLS friendly food and not be tempted by the bad stuff.

So I created a social networking site just for WLS patients. You will have your own personal profile that you can make your own, you can upload as many pictures as you want and get all the positive feed back. I know that FB is great and there are other sites but it doesn't bring everyone together. I know there are different types of surgeries but we will all have something similar,we have to eat the same take the same vitamins. I wanted everyone to feel safe for those who want the more private support.

Website: WLSFamily.com

I am hoping to gets more people to join, I know starting it the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment